Sunday, March 21, 2010

The beginning of a brand new week!

OK, so last week I managed one out of seven early morning wake-ups. Shameful, I know. This week I am aiming much higher! I will begin Tuesday morning, which means early to bed tomorrow night.

Tomorrow is Monday and Monday is sewing day! This week I am going to embark on the happy task of creating hip protectors for my precious Nan. I am going to make the first pair out of plain white so that we can test my pattern out. If it works, I am going to make them in some brights as well. I am also hoping to do a bit more work on the space quilt / wall-hanging, but it all depends on how long it takes me to get that hip protector pattern to work! It will be rather un-interesting to all but me, so I'll try not to ramble on too much about them.

Have a happy week!
Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment