Thursday, March 11, 2010

Some Canvas Art

These are a couple of canvases that I have been working on. They are not finished yet, I need some time to look at them and ponder how to do the next bits. They are on my wall so that I can look at them and ponder...

You can't really see it in this picture, but the crown canvas has swirls in the background. I am thinking of writing about the significance of the crown in the crown. Hmmmm, does that even make sense? What I mean is that I have some stuff in mind to write in the white space of the crown, and it will not stay white.  Hmmmm.... I hope that is a little clearer! I think that I may also do some more to the background. They are quite small: the top canvas is about 10 x10cm and the bottom one is about 20 x 20cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment