Friday, July 15, 2011

and there will be prizes!


Well, I've come to the end of part one of my design study journey, and what a journey it has been! I've had a tough start to the year so I'm incredibly proud of myself for getting so far!

I'm almost ready to take on clients (in a student capacity!) so I am going to be offering my services FREE to build up my portfolio.

Inside Out magazine coverI am going to offer some really fun prizes - from design advice to complete design and colour scheme consultation (including styling) for entire rooms (and even houses if the winner is REALLY nice to me!).

The cool benefit of winning one of these prizes is that as a student I run all my work by a very gifted group of industry professionals who do design and styling for magazines like 'Inside Out' and 'Home Beautiful'.

 So, really, you get consultation from very experienced and expensive designers (though indirectly) for free - all because I am wanting to put some stuff in my portfolio and it's FUN!


Keep watching and I'll let you know when I release the opportunity!

Oh, and I LOVE when people give me comments on what I've done! HONEST ones, I don't do flattery (though I do love it when people tell me how awesome I am!) - I grow when I get to hear what others think of my work!

2 comments:

  1. I looove the grey rust patina! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete